Mashers! We really encourage you all to help out at VicBrew, both Judges and Stewards are needed. It's really great fun and it's very rewarding to put back into our beer community. It's BJCP sanctioned too, so earn points ready for next year's exam (you can claim full points retrospectivly).
I hope to see many of you there
Hi fellow home-brewers and craft-brewers,
This is just a reminder that Vicbrew is only six weeks away, and we still need a lot more hands to help out.
Thank-you to those who have already registered to Judge or Steward, your help makes this competition possible.
To register your interest, please fill out the form located here with your details and preferences.
Held on the 10th and 11th of September at the Belgian Beer Cafe Eureka, 5 Riverside Quay, Southbank Melbourne this is a BJCP sanctioned and registered competition and all judges are welcome.
Why volunteer at VicBrew?
- Evaluate some of the best beer in the state in Australia's biggest homebrewing competition.
- Hone your judging skills by judging alongside highly experienced beer judges.
- Earn BJCP points.
- Free lunch provided for all volunteers.
- Novice judges and stewards are welcome, with on-the-job training provided.
- A great range of Belgian beers and craft brews in the Eureka bar.
Starting and finishing times for Saturday and Sunday are expected to be 9.00 am to 5:00 pm with judging organised in two sessions.
We encourage you to pass this message along to any of your friends or acquaintances who might be interested in judging or stewarding. If you have questions, feel free to email email@example.com
Thanks for your assistance,
the VicBrew 2016 committee